- Outside visitors press a button at the front gate, and the telephone notifies the residents that they have a visitor via a distinctive ring. The owner can talk with the visitor, and by tuning their TV to channel 80 they can see who is at the gate. Press a button on the phone, the gate opens!
- Homeowners can now use their iPhones and iPads, or Touchpads installed in various rooms to control the audio, video, lights, heat, intrusion and even the locks on their doors!
- Custom installed Home Theatre with a 5.1 surround sound system, an overhead projector and a concealed screen—the ultimate home theatre experience!
- Maybe flush-mounted TV screens so you can watch TV in kitchen? Satellite radio and an in-ceiling stereo speaker system?—each zone controlled by Touchpads installed throughout the home.
- Complete video security system can allow the homeowner to monitor and record everything that happens inside and outside of their home—24 hours a day.